Here I will explain about uses of 3-Tier architecture and how to create or implement 3-tier architecture for our project in asp.net
1. What is the use of 3-tier architecture and why we go for that architecture?
2. First we need to know what 3-Tier architecture is.
3. How to create 3-Tier architecture for our project?
Uses of 3-Tier Architecture
1. To make application more understandable.
2. Easy to maintain, easy to modify application and we can maintain good look of architecture.
3. If we use this 3-Tier application we can maintain our application in consistency manner.
Basically 3-Tier architecture contains 3 layers
1. Application Layer or Presentation Layer
2. Business Access Layer(BAL) or Business Logic Layer(BLL)
3. Data Access Layer(DAL)
Here I will explain each layer with simple example that is User Registration